Thursday, November 15, 2012

Talking to the Dead
By Bonnie Grove

I read about this book on a blog, decided to try it, and am very glad I did!

I would describe "Talking to the Dead" as a relationship drama, more literary in style than most Christian fiction, and I found it hard to put down. This book looks realistically at a difficult marriage, the grieving process over the loss of a spouse, denial, and the healing that comes by God's grace.  Though this description may sound depressing, it's not at all, and there's lots of humor.

I keep looking to see if another book by Bonnie Grove has been published, and hope to see one soon.

2 comments:

  1. I downloaded this one to my Kindle hope to read it over Thanksgiving break. I saw your request for blog followers over at Book Blogs and hopped over to follow you on GFC. Have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following me, Brenda. Growing a list of followers is going to take time, and I greatly appreciate your help.

    I hope you enjoy Bonnie Grove's book and would love to hear your thoughts when you finish it. Bonnie saw my review and wrote me that she will have a new book out soon.

    ReplyDelete