Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Bookish/Blogging Goals for 2015
1) Reading the Bible is more important than any blogging or review commitments, so my goal is to join with an online group and do a chronological read through in 2015.
2) Commit to less reviews so I can read more of what I'm in the mood for occasionally.
3) Read a non-fiction book every now and then, like . . .
4) Share more of Erma Bombeck's humor on my blog. Got a great response to my Christmas-themed posts and hope to continue this through the year.
5) Interview more authors. I've discovered that this is something I really enjoy, and I've met some very kind and gracious authors in the process.
6) Be more involved in the Christian Fiction Devourers group on Goodreads and participate in a few group or buddy reads there as time allows.
7) Whittle down my pile of review books already committed to on NetGalley - My eyes are bigger than my stomach, as my grandmother used to say - especially when it comes to books! Since these books don't have a blog tour deadline, they don't get top priority.
8) Do occasional posts featuring beautiful art. I had so much fun with Christmas art during December that I'd like to do this on a regular basis.
9) Read or reread a few classics, like . . .
10) Participate in more Top Ten Tuesday lists!
Do you have any reading goals for 2015? Please share if you do!