Friday, October 30, 2015

Winner – Love’s Rescue by Christine Johnson



Congratulations to Melissa Henderson,
winner of Love’s Rescue!

I have contacted Melissa and she has 48 hours to respond
before another winner is chosen.


Thank you to all who participated and answered the question about passion in ministry. It was wonderful to see the variety of answers, every single one vital to God’s work.

Most of all, thank you to Christine for visiting The Power of Words – and for giving readers a most enjoyable story. I know all of you appreciate the way she has taken the time to respond to your comments. Christine, it has been an honor to host you and I hope you will come back soon.

Readers, stay tuned for another giveaway tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see that I won the book. Thank you so much. I responded to your email with my contact information. What a great start to the weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete