Welcome to the Blog Blitz for The Mosaic Collection, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours!
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
For His glory...
The Mosaic Collection is an international community of women authors who use faith-based fiction to touch hearts with the good news that Christ's finished work on the cross has made us one family, and to nurture affection for the people God has placed within our circles of influence, so that the grace and glory of God may become visible and personal to everyone we meet.
We are sisters, a beautiful mosaic united by the love of God through the blood of Christ. We have experienced the redemptive, restorative power of God's grace in our marriages and families, and we believe our God is able to heal, restore and redeem our brokenness. His love fills us with the courage to persevere, and to offer others a Christ-like compassion that is full of His wisdom and grace.
Visit the Mosaic Collection Website to stay posted on each new release & follow the collection blog for meaningful posts from the authors!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hannah R. Conway is a military wife, mother of two, middle school teacher, best-selling author, and popular speaker. Her novels are a deployment experience of their own, threaded with faith, and filled with twists and turns. Hannah is a member of the American Christian Fiction Writers, and My Book Therapy. She and her family live in Tennessee.
CONNECT WITH HANNAH: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pnterest
Cornerstone message from the collection:
My cornerstone message is about freedom. Freedom from the past, from the messes, the mistakes, regrets, fears, and failures. As a military wife, freedom means so much to me, but as a Christian, I want to be as free on the inside as I am on the outside. This cornerstone message resonates with many believers. We say we’re free, but often we’re in that freedom.
Favorite place to read: Curled up on my couch with a cup of coffee. A front porch is a pretty good place too.
Favorite book character from childhood: Robin Hood. I love that story!
Favorite movie: Ever After, or the Harry Potter Series. I seriously could watch all of these movie on repeat.
Favorite quote or Bible verse: John 15:17--”This is my command: Love one another.”
Favorite splurge/treat: Movie theater popcorn! Melting chocolate chips with peanut butter and rice krispies! DELISH!
Favorite character you’ve created: Audria Rylatt from my novella, “Christmas on a Mission”. She has this heart for helping others, and mexican food--we could totally be best friends.
Last 3 great books you read: The Line Between by Tosca Lee, Take a Chance on Me by Susan May Warren, The Lady and the Lionheart by Joanne Bishchof
Dream vacation: A month long tour of Europe. I’m imagining it now...train rides, a sea breeze, castles, cobblestone roads...a little piece of heaven!
Hidden talent/little-known fact: It’s a little strange, but I can pick up almost anything with my toes. It comes in handy when cleaning the house. Socks on the floor? No problem! My toes can pinch them up.
Plotter or pantser: Definitely a plotter, but I do have moments of pantsing when my characters just take over and do what they want. Crazy characters!
In no particular order, ten of your favorite things (i.e. hot cocoa, a warm breeze, the sound of my kids’ laughter, etc.):
- The way my kids come and find me in the morning...warm hugs and sleepy smiles
- The smell of coffee and toast in the morning...it reminds me of waking up to the smell of my mom making breakfast
- Dogs: I love animals in general...I adore our dog, Albus
- Cuddling: I can’t sit close enough to my husband; I’m a cuddle bug and thankfully he’s okay with that
- History: all things history; old buildings, old graveyards, any old historical site, antiques...I just adore anything that screams “history”
- The woods: the beach is wonderful, but there’s something about being amongst the trees, dirt path beneath my feet that resonates with me
- Bookstores: I have a serious book buying problem...but it’s a good problem
- Fall: hands down my favorite season; pumpkin-spiced everything, festivals, corn mazes, cool nights, campfires, big scarves--YES!
- Chocolate: Is there anything better than sweet chocolatey treats? I didn’t think so. Chocolate takes a good day and makes it great!
- Traveling: love, love, love to visit new places and meet new people. Walking the streets, taking in the sites and sounds...sampling the local cuisine--wonderful!
(1) winner will receive a $50 Amazon eGift Card & an ebook prize pack*!
- Where She Belongs
- Pieces of Granite
- Christmas on a Mission
- Other Side of the River
- The Third Grace
- Carolina Grace
- The Benefit Package (a devotional)
- Dance of Grace
- When Love Calls
Full tour schedule linked below. Giveaway will begin at midnight July 10, 2019 and last through 11:59 PM EST on July 24, 2019. Winner will be notified within 2 weeks of close of the giveaway and given 48 hours to respond or risk forfeiture of prize. Open internationally, but international winner will receive a gift card only *(may be substituted for a Book Depository gift card if winner cannot accept from US Amazon)
Giveaway is subject to the policies found here.
See tour landing page for a complete list of authors & book release dates.
Follow along at JustRead Tours for a full list of stops!
*NOTE: This post contains affiliate links.
Post a Comment